WW Communications headquartered in Mankato,
MN has established itself as one of Southern Minnesota’s largest Security
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team that has experience with access control, fire alarms, security, surveillance, and estimating. If you’re a passionate self-starter, strong work ethic, have drive and initiative to learn cutting edge technology systems and become part of a highly valued team, then we want to hear from you! Call or email us today!
for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage
resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees
motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions for your employees.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various
stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks
and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Minnesota Power Limited Technician License (PLT)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools,
methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills: solve problems that may come up
during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that
affect the project on a regular basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers
and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope,
budget, and timeline
In return for your hard work, we will provide you a company vehicle, smart phone and laptop computer to do your job successfully. Benefits such as Health Insurance, Retirement Savings with Match, Holiday Pay and Paid time off are also part of your employment package.